- This date has passed.
Townhall Pub Night
October 29 @ 5:00 pm| $20
October 29th, 2017; 5PM – Midnight
19640 – 64th Avenue, Langley, B.C.
Join members of the Shurtah Club hosting a fundraiser for Shriners Hospital for Children at the Townhall Public House.
There will be a silent auction and a 50/50 draw.
Cost is $20 per person which includes a beef burger & fries and your choice of a sleeve of house lager/6 oz. house red or white\well hi-ball. Everyone is invited.
TICKETS: Noble Rob LEWIS @ 778-772-1160; Noble Ron Chard
@ 604-556-6702 or Noble Blair Schaufele @ 604-556-9640
Rules of Play
- Winners’ names posted monthly in the Gizeh Shrine Centre, 3550 Wayburne Drive, Burnaby, BC and at www.bcshriners.com/calendar
- Prizes are mailed out monthly to purchasers’ last known address.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to notify Gizeh Shrine Centre, 3550 Wayburne Drive, Burnaby, BC V5G 3K9 of any address updates.
- Members of Shriners of BC & Yukon Child Services Society and Gizeh Shriners of BC & Yukon responsible for the conduct and management of the Cash Calendar raffle are not permitted to purchase calendars.
- Calendar Purchaser must be 19 years of age or older. If winning ticket bears a minor’s name the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.
- Prizes not claimed within one year from date of prize won will be donated to charity after notifying BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch.
- Calendars may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia.
- Winners consent to the release of their names by the licensee.
- Proceeds are for the benefit of Shriners of British Columbia & Yukon Child Services Society. Payment is not deductible as a charitable donation.