- This date has passed.
Townhall Pub Night
October 29, 2017 @ 5:00 pm| $20
October 29th, 2017; 5PM – Midnight
19640 – 64th Avenue, Langley, B.C.
Join members of the Shurtah Club hosting a fundraiser for Shriners Hospital for Children at the Townhall Public House.
There will be a silent auction and a 50/50 draw.
Cost is $20 per person which includes a beef burger & fries and your choice of a sleeve of house lager/6 oz. house red or white\well hi-ball. Everyone is invited.
TICKETS: Noble Rob LEWIS @ 778-772-1160; Noble Ron Chard
@ 604-556-6702 or Noble Blair Schaufele @ 604-556-9640
Rules of Play
- Winners’ names posted monthly in the Gizeh Shrine Centre, 3550 Wayburne Drive, Burnaby, BC and at www.bcshriners.com/calendar
- Prizes are mailed out monthly to purchasers’ last known address.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to notify Gizeh Shrine Centre, 3550 Wayburne Drive, Burnaby, BC V5G 3K9 of any address updates.
- Members of Shriners of BC & Yukon Child Services Society and Gizeh Shriners of BC & Yukon responsible for the conduct and management of the Cash Calendar raffle are not permitted to purchase calendars.
- Calendar Purchaser must be 19 years of age or older. If winning ticket bears a minor’s name the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.
- Prizes not claimed within one year from date of prize won will be donated to charity after notifying BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch.
- Calendars may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia.
- Winners consent to the release of their names by the licensee.
- Proceeds are for the benefit of Shriners of British Columbia & Yukon Child Services Society. Payment is not deductible as a charitable donation.
- The total value of prizes to be awarded is Nineteen Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy-Five Canadian Dollars (CAD19,775.00). All prizes are paid by cheque to winning-ticket holders as defined within the Rules of Play.
- The winning ticket (calendar) numbers were determined by random electronic draw of the number printed on the calendar. Prizes were awarded in sequential order of the day of the year and the number drawn for that day.
- The draw was conducted at 5285 Polkey Rd. Duncan BC. V9L 6W3 on Saturday, December 30, 2017, at 11:00am PST.