- This date has passed.
Multi Temple Ceremonial
October 20 - October 21| $75
Friday, Oct. 20th and Saturday Oct. 21st
Bonners Ferry, Idaho, USA
Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa 208-267-8511
Cost: $75 (Noble) $60 (Lady) – Includes Ceremonial meals (they are planning a ladies event).
Register: Calam Shriners – 208-743-6916 (ask for Michelle)
Participating Temples: Calam, Gizeh, El Katif, Algeria, Al Azhar
Rules of Play
- Winners’ names posted monthly in the Gizeh Shrine Centre, 3550 Wayburne Drive, Burnaby, BC and at www.bcshriners.com/calendar
- Prizes are mailed out monthly to purchasers’ last known address.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to notify Gizeh Shrine Centre, 3550 Wayburne Drive, Burnaby, BC V5G 3K9 of any address updates.
- Members of Shriners of BC & Yukon Child Services Society and Gizeh Shriners of BC & Yukon responsible for the conduct and management of the Cash Calendar raffle are not permitted to purchase calendars.
- Calendar Purchaser must be 19 years of age or older. If winning ticket bears a minor’s name the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.
- Prizes not claimed within one year from date of prize won will be donated to charity after notifying BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch.
- Calendars may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia.
- Winners consent to the release of their names by the licensee.
- Proceeds are for the benefit of Shriners of British Columbia & Yukon Child Services Society. Payment is not deductible as a charitable donation.