2018 Joint Ceremonial
You are cordially invited to join us for a journey of brotherhood and camaraderie!
Club & Unit Presidents: Please have a representative present for our Fezzing to express what your Club or Unit does to support the Fraternity and our Philanthropy.
This is a great opportunity for all Nobles of El Katif, Calam, Gizeh and Masada to join the fun of bringing new Nobles, their Ladies and families into our organization with pride!
Make sure to call in your reservations for this special day by November 12, close of business.
Ill. Sir Harold Wallace,
Saturday, November 17, 2018 Schedule
8:00 AM Check-in at the El Katif Shriners Event Center, Fireside Room
8:30 AM Depart for Hospital Tour
8:45 – 10:30AM Hospital Tour and Group Picture
10:30AM Return to El Katif for Candidates and Nobles
10:30 – 11:40AM Ladies stay at Hospital for extended tour
10:45 – Noon New Nobles 1st Section
Noon Lunch ($15 USD /person)
1:00 – 2:30PM New Nobles Ladies Orientation and 2nd Section for New Nobles
6:00 PM No Host Social at the Centennial Hotel, Spokane, WA
7:00 PM Banquet Dinner ($35 USD /person); Fezzing; Celebration!
You must register for this event with your local temple!
Special rates have been established at the Centennial Hotel (formerly Red Lion at The Park). Ask for the Shrine rate of $109 plus tax and fees – US dollars). First come, first served! 509.326.8000.
Dress Code for this function is dressy casual for the day; business formal for the evening.
Spokane Bus – Travel Option
For Nobles living on the Island or Lower Mainland arrangements have been made, subject to the number of passengers, to take a bus.
(See PDF for details).
Rules of Play
- Winners’ names posted monthly in the Gizeh Shrine Centre, 3550 Wayburne Drive, Burnaby, BC and at www.bcshriners.com/calendar
- Prizes are mailed out monthly to purchasers’ last known address.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to notify Gizeh Shrine Centre, 3550 Wayburne Drive, Burnaby, BC V5G 3K9 of any address updates.
- Members of Shriners of BC & Yukon Child Services Society and Gizeh Shriners of BC & Yukon responsible for the conduct and management of the Cash Calendar raffle are not permitted to purchase calendars.
- Calendar Purchaser must be 19 years of age or older. If winning ticket bears a minor’s name the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.
- Prizes not claimed within one year from date of prize won will be donated to charity after notifying BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch.
- Calendars may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia.
- Winners consent to the release of their names by the licensee.
- Proceeds are for the benefit of Shriners of British Columbia & Yukon Child Services Society. Payment is not deductible as a charitable donation.
- The total value of prizes to be awarded is Nineteen Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy-Five Canadian Dollars (CAD19,775.00). All prizes are paid by cheque to winning-ticket holders as defined within the Rules of Play.
- The winning ticket (calendar) numbers were determined by random electronic draw of the number printed on the calendar. Prizes were awarded in sequential order of the day of the year and the number drawn for that day.
- The draw was conducted at 5285 Polkey Rd. Duncan BC. V9L 6W3 on Saturday, December 30, 2017, at 11:00am PST.