Chalet Lights Christmas Charity 2018
December 2, 2018 - January 6, 2019
North Vancouver Christmas Lights
4967 Chalet Place, North Vancouver, BC
The Ribalkin Viau family is at it again – covering their roof, gardens, gutters, railings and driveway in thousands of lights, blow-up displays, Christmas decorations and holiday cheer.
From 2010 to 2017, this family display has raised$96,919.99 and 951 bags of groceries.
“Last year, the display raised $31,667.61 and 182 bags of groceries,” said John. “This year, we hope to reach $50,000 and 250 bags of groceries for charity.”
Don’t miss the last year of this very special Christmas event!
- Light Up: 7 pm on Dec 2, 2018
- Lights on Daily 5:30pm – 11pm
- Lights Shut Down: 11pm on Jan 6, 2018
Our Supported Charities:
- The Harvest Project
- BC Epilepsy Society
- Shriners Care for Kids
Donations are Easy!
Donate online or drop-off non-perishable food or money donations at the entry to the driveway.
- Take the Westview Drive exit off Hightway 1 Westbound
- Head North up Westview Drive, which becomes Delbrook Ave.
- Turn Left on Montroyal Blvd.
- Turn Right onto Skyline Drive
- Skyline Drive becomes Chalet Place
- Take the last Right
- Put on sunglasses in preparation for the lights!
- Chalet Lights at 4967 Chalet Place.
Rules of Play
- Winners’ names posted monthly in the Gizeh Shrine Centre, 3550 Wayburne Drive, Burnaby, BC and at www.bcshriners.com/calendar
- Prizes are mailed out monthly to purchasers’ last known address.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to notify Gizeh Shrine Centre, 3550 Wayburne Drive, Burnaby, BC V5G 3K9 of any address updates.
- Members of Shriners of BC & Yukon Child Services Society and Gizeh Shriners of BC & Yukon responsible for the conduct and management of the Cash Calendar raffle are not permitted to purchase calendars.
- Calendar Purchaser must be 19 years of age or older. If winning ticket bears a minor’s name the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.
- Prizes not claimed within one year from date of prize won will be donated to charity after notifying BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch.
- Calendars may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia.
- Winners consent to the release of their names by the licensee.
- Proceeds are for the benefit of Shriners of British Columbia & Yukon Child Services Society. Payment is not deductible as a charitable donation.
- The total value of prizes to be awarded is Nineteen Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Canadian Dollars (CAD $19,850.00). All prizes are paid by cheque to winning-ticket holders as defined within the Rules of Play.
- The winning ticket (calendar) numbers were determined by random electronic draw of the number printed on the calendar. Prizes were awarded in sequential order of the day of the year and the number drawn for that day.
- 2019 Shriners Cash Calendar Draw was held at 10:30 AM – PST, December 27, 2018 at H.W. Wallace Cremation & Burial Centre, 5285 Polkey Road, Duncan, BC V9L 6W3