FRIDAY, MAY 24th
Fezzes required for all events!
- Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort
- Coat Check Room 12 NOON – 5 PM
- 1/3 South Ballroom, Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan 8:45AM | Smart Casual or Club/Unit dress uniforms.
Black Camel Ceremony
- 1/3 South Ballroom, Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan 9:00AM | Smart Casual or Club/Unit dress uniforms.
- 1/3 South Ballroom, Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan 9:30AM | Smart Casual or Club/Unit dress uniforms.
Second Section & Nobles BBQ Lunch
- Grand Terrace, Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan 11:15AM | Nobles only. Smart Casual or Club/Unit dress uniforms.
Ladies Luncheon – Springtime in the Okanagan
- Grand Ballroom, Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort 12:00PM – 1:45PM | Business Dress
A plated luncheon with a Spring themed menu. Shriners Hospitals for Children – Canada (Montreal), Administrator, Jacques Boissonneault and Business Development & Shrine Liaison Manager, Ms. Emmanuelle Rondeau will be presenting update about SHC – Canada (Montreal).
Free Time to Explore Kelowna – 1:00PM
- Grand Terrace, Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort 5:00PM | Casual Dress
Kick Back with Okanagan “Magic and Music” featuring Leif David and Andrew Allen
- Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort 6:00PM – 10:00PM | Casual Dress
Ill. Sir Lew Rossner and Lady Midge are excited to share and evening of music and magic with Spring Ceremonial delegates. Magician Leif David will mesmerize you with magic right at your table, while Canadian music artist Andrew Allen will treat us to a live performance featuring some of his top charts.
Andrew’s younger brother was born missing the fingers on his right hand, and he vividly remembers the trips taken to Portland to go to a magical place called the Shriners Hospital. Though his brother never moved forward with any surgery to change his hand, he went on to play drums, create art, cook and is currently an electrician… and in speaking with him about his past visits, he also remembers the experience being positive and encouraging.
“It’s an honour to be a part of this organization in a small way and I’m happy to bring some music for a wonderful gathering of great people!”
In lieu of dinner, a buffet of appies will be provided