2019 Potentate’s Trip
Lew & Midge present….
Tour with us and Carlson Wagonlit Travel for an unforgettable 13 day/12 night tour through the Province of Québec. We will be exploring Montréal,
Mont-Tremblant, Chicoutimi, Anse-St-Jean, Baie St-Paul, La Malbaie, and Québec City. The highlight of the trip will be our visit to the Shriners Hospital for Children – Canada (Montréal).
Price $3950 per person ( Double Occupancy). FINAL PAYMENT DUE JULY 3, 2019. For booking details 1.888.377.1302 ext. 7 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
DAY 1 Montréal – Mont -Tremblant
- Upon arrival in Montréal – we will make our way to Mont-Tremblant located in the heart of the Laurentians. Enjoy the majestic view from the highest peak in the Laurentians aboard the panoramic gondola. For the remainder of the day, discover the pedestrian village. Overnight in Mont-Tremblant.
DAY 2 Mont -Tremblant
- After breakfast (included), enjoy Mont-Tremblant at your leisure. In the afternoon, board Le Grand Manitou II for a narrated cruise on Lac Tremblant. Remainder of the day is at your leisure. Possibly enjoy an evening at the Casino of Mont-Tremblant. Overnight in Mont-Tremblant.
DAY 3 Mont -Tremblant – Chicoutimi
- After breakfast (included), enjoy a city tour of Saguenay – and see the little white house, the one that resisted the 1996 flood. In the afternoon visit the Musée de la Petite Maison Blanche where you will learn more about the 1996 flood; followed by a visit to La Pulperie de Chicoutimi, where you can discover the exhibition on Arthur Villeneuve, a famous painter from the region. Overnight in Chicoutimi.
DAY 4 Chicoutimi – Anse-St-Jean – La Malbaie
- After breakfast, depart for the beautiful region of Charlevoix. En route to La Malbaie, we will stop in Anse-St-Jean to take a cruise on the Saguenay Fjord where we will see the Ste-Rose-du-Nord, a view of the Notre-Dame-du-Saguenay and the highest rock formation in the Fjord/ Free time for lunch and in the afternoon visit Musée de Charlevoix to learn about the region’s history. Overnight in La Malbaie.
DAY 5 La Malbaie – Baie St-Paul – La Malbaie
- After breakfast (included), enjoy a guided visit and cheese tasting at Laiterie Charlevoix. Leisure time for lunch and free time to explore the many art galleries Baie St-Paul has to offer for the afternoon. Later enjoy a guided visit and tasting at Omerto where they make the first wine from tomatoes in the world! Dinner (included) at La Maison du Bootlegger. Overnight in La Malbaie.
DAY 6 La Malbaie – Québec
- Enjoy breakfast (included) then we depart for Québec City. First stop will be Sainte-Anne de Beaupré, were we can visit the famous shrine. We will stop at Montmorency Falls (one and a half times higher than Niagara Falls) and in the afternoon we will enjoy a walking tour of Old Québec with our guide. The remainder of the day at your leisure. Dinner in a sugar shack. Overnight in Québec City.
DAYS 7 & 8 Québec City
- Breakfast is included both days. Explore the city and sites at your leisure both days. Overnight in Québec City.
DAY 9 Québec City – Montréal
- After breakfast (included), we will make our way back to Montréal with leisure time to explore Old Montréal. Dinner at Vieux-Port Steakhouse. Overnight in Montréal.
DAY 10 Montréal
- After breakfast (included), we will make our way to Shriners Hospital for Children – Canada Montréal for a visit and lunch (arranged by the hospital). Return to the hotel in the afternoon with free time to explore. Overnight in Montréal.
DAY 11 Return Home
- After breakfast (included), transfer to Montréal airport for flight home.
- Round-trip economy airfare from Vancouver-Montréal (restrictions apply)
- Group seat selection and one checked bag per guest
- Motor coach transportation from Sept. 12-18 and Sept 21-24, 2019
- Service of a tour guide of Tours Chanteclerc Sept. 12 – 21, 2019
- Accommodation in standard rooms for 12 nights
- Motor coach transportation to Shriners Hospitals for Children – Montréal
- Taxes and service charges at hotels; gratuities for meals included
- Accommodation of driver and tour guide during the program
- Carlson Wagonlit Bilingual Tour Manager
- GST & QST where applicable
- MEALS: 12 breakfasts and 4 dinners
For full tour details please download the Carlson Wagonlit 2019 Potentate’s Trip PDF.