Hello NOBLES & LADIES!
We’d love to to see you this January!
Kelowna is a well-renowned summer destination, but the cooler months also beam with seasonal activities that satisfy the outdoor adventurer, culinary enthusiast, and explorer in all of us.
The 2018 Gizeh AGM, and 2019 Divan and Southern Interior Joint Installations are being hosted at the Grand Okanagan Resort Hotel a premier travel destination located in downtown Kelowna, on Okanagan Lake.
What’s not to love about winter in the Okanagan? Snowshoes and trestles, nordic escapes, tasty sips, casinos and city lights! Whether you’re into outdoor adventures or cozy culinary experiences, winter is a great time to #exploreKelowna #GreatMenWearAFez #KidsWinWhenShrinersPlay
Notice of Two Annual General Meetings:
Saturday, January 26, 2019
The Delta Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort, Kelowna
- 10:00AM 2018 Gizeh Temple Building Society, Annual General Meeting; followed by 2018 Gizeh Shriners of British Columbia and Yukon, Annual General Meeting
- 4:30PM Afternoon Reception
- 5:30PM Dinner
- 7:00PM Installation of the 2019 Divan; and the Installation of the 2019 Southern Interior/Kootenay Clubs and Units, Presidents and Executive Officers.
EVENT REGISTRATION $75/person
Event Registration includes… Special Okanagan dinner buffet; Shrine Child Guest Speaker Autumn Zastre & unique door prizes.
EXCLUSIVE HOTEL RATE $159/night*
*AVAILABLE FROM JANUARY 23-26, 2019. To obtain the exclusive $159 per night hotel room rate, reservations must be made with the Delta Grand by January 11, 2019.
- Free shuttle service between the hotel and Kelowna International Airport.
- Reduced Overnight Parking at the hotel; $15/night.
- Enjoy 10% OFF of Spa Services
Spring Ceremonial Registration Incentives!